What information is stored?
- Your userid is stored if you have any Quacky Badges. Your userid may be stored multiple times for each badge.
- Your userid is stored if you are blacklisted.
- When you donate to Quacky, your userid, rank, and banner information are stored.
- If you setup a modlog, the server and channel id is stored.
- If you setup a muterole, the server and role id is stored.
- If you setup a welcome/leave message, the server, channel id, and message information is stored.
- If you get muted, the guildid, moderatorid, and your userid get stored.
Why we store the information and how we use it.
- For badges, your userid is stored to display badges on your profile.
- For blacklisted/donator information, this information is for the bot to know who can/cannot use commands.
- For modlog, muterole, and welcome/leave message information, this data is used to send messages/perform actions with previously used information.
- For muted information, this is so you get muted again after you leave and rejoin a server.
Who gets this data?
Badge data is publically available. All other data is only available to Quacky Administrators.
Third Party Data Sharing
Quacky shares data with Statcord, a service that publicly provides the bot's usage statistics.
Questions and Concerns.
If you have questions and/or concerns about the data stored, please email us.
How to Remove your data.
If you would like us to remove your data, please email us.
Note: We reserve the right to change this without notifying our users.
This policy was last updated April 6th, 2021.